Thinking about trying CrossFit at one of our locations?
Anyone can do it. Our athletes come from all walks of life – from young athletes to seniors who have never worked out – and everything in between. We teach you everything you need to know!
CrossFit could be right for you if you…
- Need to lose weight and/or want to look better
- Get bored easily and do the same routine when you workout
- Don’t like the atmosphere of the big box gyms and haven’t seen the results you wanted
- Have tried to lose weight and get in shape before but lost your motivation along the way
- Are physically fit and want to bring it to the next level
- Need to maximize your time – you don’t have hours a day to spend working out
- Appreciate personal attention to make sure you are moving correctly
- Take five minutes and follow the steps below learn more and schedule your free Intro class. (Also, feel free to come to any scheduled class to watch and/or talk to our members!)
Step 1: Watch This Video
Make sure you have a good idea of what CrossFit® is before you come in. This is not your typical gym and this is not your typical group fitness class. We have fun while we are training hard – we have to! If it isn’t something you consider fun, you won’t keep doing it, it’s just too hard!
Although anyone CAN do CrossFit® (it can be scaled for any ability), it’s not for everyone. But if you are ready to put in the effort consistently, it might just be for you!
Want more info on what we do? Go to our What is CrossFit®? page. Still interested? Go on to Step 2!
Step 2: Be Informed
Before you sign up for an Intro class, here are some things you should know:
Although the Intro class is free, please keep in mind that our Intro classes have limited space and are reserved for serious participants only. This class is intended for people who live or work close to our location who want to train regularly (more than a month or two) to improve their overall fitness.
Make sure our location is convenient for you. If you can’t get here in under 15 or 20 minutes with traffic you likely will not train with us consistently. Click here to see where our CF Johns Creek and CF Chattahoochee locations are.
Step 3 – Do we “Fit” with Your Schedule and Budget?
This may be the most important step of ALL – logistics!!!
Make sure there is a class time that works with your schedule. Each class is a coached training session that lasts one hour. Please review our schedule here.
The standard pricing for our new members is $150 per month for two training sessions per week. This includes a three month commitment. (If you are used to training at a big box gym for $19.95 a month it may seem like a lot. But if you were seeing the results you wanted, you wouldn’t be reading this.) We do offer discounts to military and first responders, as well as a spousal discount.
Step 4 – Complete the Form Below
Complete the form below and we will contact you to schedule your free, one-hour introduction to CrossFit Johns Creek or CrossFit Chattahoochee. You must be 18 or over to participate.
Questions? Call us at: +1 678-964-5647